How we stand apart: Decades of experience in advanced injection techniques at affordable rates.
Here at Seaside Medical Practice, we offer a comprehensive range of aesthetic services from PRP Facial Rejuvenation and Microneedling, neuromodulators such as Dysport and Botox, dermal fillers such as Juvaderm, Restylane, and Radiesse, as well as medical grade peels.
As a member of our Aesthetic Patient Community, you have first hand access to Deal of the Month promotions to save on aesthetic services.
What is Aesthetic Medicine?
Aesthetic Medicine is a clinical specialty aimed at the use of minimally invasive cosmetic treatments to enhance patients’ satisfaction with their physical appearance.
Our philosophy is to prevent or slow the process of the aging face, to augment natural beauty, and to freshen up the look. Dermal fillers and PRP to lift sagging skin and create volume, to augment collagen production, and to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Neuromodulators to relax wrinkles on forehead, around lips, neck, and jaw. Microneedling with PRP to reduce acne scars, uneven skin tone, and rejuvenation of skin for a brighter, more youthful look. We offer a unique and highly specialized technique called PRP Facial Rejuvenation, which is a combination of PRP and dermal fillers to create a natural lift, while stimulating your own collagen synthesis for long lasting anti-aging benefits. This technique has proven scientific efficacy and the results are phenomenal.
We are sensitive to the needs of clients who prefer a more natural look, as we are to clients who want to achieve the “wow” effect with their aesthetic treatments. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Available at Seaside
We use only FDA approved products
- Dysport® and Botox® to erase facial timelines, and prevent them from becoming stronger over time.
- Juvaderm®, Radiesse®, Restylane®, Voluma, Defyne, and Perlane®, to add volume and fullness; minimize folds and wrinkles, lift and boost collagen synthesis.
- Refyne and Defyne to enhance nasolabial folds and laugh lines without looking “done.”
- Restylane® to add pucker to lips and diminish under-eye circles.
- PRP Microneedling to reduce uneven skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and tighten the skin. Also great for acne and acne prevention, excess sweating, and hair loss.
- Microcannula for a safer, bruise-less method of injection of various fillers.
- PRP Facial Rejuvenation
Advanced Injection Areas
- Cheekbone enhancement
- Laugh lines (nasolabial)
- Lip plumping
- Pre-jowel areas
- Lip lines
- Oral commissures
- Marionette lines
- Jaw line enhancement
- Non-surgical nose correction
- Nasal bridge enhancement
- Under eye bags
- Hand rejuvenation
Dysport® and Botox®
- Frown lines
- Brow lift
- Crows feet
- Forehead Wrinkles
- Chin dimpling
- Bunny lines on the nasal bridge
- Softening the jaw line
- Hyperhidrosis (sweaty palms and underarms)
Aesthetic Related Articles
When it comes to products we put in our mouths or on our skin, the last place you'd want to obtain them from is amazon.com. Why? Because these sellers are not verifiable contrary to what Amazon portrays to consumers. In December 2016, I created an account as a...
US Pharmacopia, the manuscript of all drugs manufactured nationwide, has hundreds of thousand drugs listed for every imaginable disease out there, of which I have chosen three to discuss in this month’s newsletter for their effects on the aging process. These drugs...
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment, Therapy use in clinical medicine dates back to 1998 where a group of maxillofacial surgeons at the University of Miami School of Medicine elegantly showed bone regeneration doubled in PRP- treated bone grafts compared with...