Here at Seaside Medical Practice, we offer a wonderful range of affordable aesthetic treatments from a medically licensed practitioner.
Aesthetic Medicine is a developing clinical subspecialty and field in scientific research aimed at the use of minimally invasive cosmetic treatments to enhance patients’ satisfaction with their physical appearance.
Our philosophy is to help enhance patients’ natural beauty without over correcting! We encourage an improved natural look and lean away from unnatural enhancement.
We partner with some of the most renowned names in the industry, bringing you the best products available.
- Dysport® and Botox® erase facial timelines and can even prevent them from developing.
- We add volume and fullness with dermal fillers such as Juvaderm®, Radiesse®, Restylane®, and Perlane® to minimize folds and wrinkles.
- We add pucker to lips with Restylane®.
- We provide chemical skin peels to reduce unwanted pigmentation and tighten the skin.
- We also carry a pharmaceutical grade cosmetic line called Skinceuticals® to provide sun protection, super power your daily moisturizer by 5 times, erase blemishes and acne, and more!
We see patients for a wide array of cosmetic procedures. Call us today to find out about:
- Cheekbone enhancement
- Laugh lines (nasolabial)
- Lip plumping
- Pre-jowel areas
- Lip lines
- Oral commissures
- Marionette lines
- Jaw line enhancement
- Non-surgical nose correction
- Nasal bridge enhancement
- Under eye bags
Dysport® and Botox®
- Frown Lines
- Brow lift
- Crows feet
- Forehead Wrinkles
- Chin dimpling
- Bunny lines on the nasal bridge
- Softening the jaw line
Chemical Skin Peels
- Brighten the face, neck, chest, or hands
After your aesthetic investment, maintain glowing skin with a medical grade skin line.
- Prevent photodamage with an anti-oxidant serum and gel
- Protect your skin from UV damage with Skinceuticals® sun block, enhanced with zinc and titanium
- Boost your moisturizer with a B5 gel that is also infused with active ingredients from our dermal fillers
- Fight blemishes with the anti-acne serum
- Calm inflammation with Skinceuticals® Redness Neutralizer